Fiduciary Associate #102023
A Fiduciary Associate is currently needed for a position in Center City Philadelphia! This position offers $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Fiduciary Associate include:
- Coordinating printing, mailing, scanning and tracking of Fiduciary, Foundation, and Charitable Trust Returns.
- Assisting tax advisors with projects related to fiduciary and foundation filings.
- Completing other projects as determined by manager.
- Working 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Requirements of the Fiduciary Associate:
- High school degree/GED (college degree preferred)
- Strong proficiency with computers and with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with mail merge functions required.
- Ability to take direction and a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, especially on the phone
- Flexible when it comes to scheduling