Field Manager (Painting) #101506
A job-seeker with strong leadership skills that can manage a large team is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Field Manager position in Havertown, PA! This role offers an annual salary that starts at $75K as well as monthly bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Field Manager include:
- Supervising Crew Leaders, Job Leaders, Painters, Apprentices, and Trainees.
- Oversee the painting/related duties for a team of at least 20 people.
- Managing approximately $2 Million in Residential and light Commercial projects annually.
- Handling Safety Reporting and monitoring productivity levels and Customer Satisfaction Reports.
- Learning/understanding company products/services, while ensuring worker safety.
- Documenting daily activities, scheduling, and managing painters’ tasks.
- Monitoring employee attendance, work ethic, etc. and providing constructive feedback; terminating when necessary.
- Ensuring new hires are properly trained according to company standards.
- Keeping an accurate account of T-sheets for each employee working on their particular job,
- Ensuring all employee job hours are entered each evening.
- Handling customers’ questions and concerns on the jobsite and resolving issues.
- Developing assessments and action plans for each team member.
- Assessing jobsite resources and making suggestions for improvements.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Career development opportunities
- And more!
Requirements of the Field Manager:
- Minimum 4 years in a management/related role
- Painting or trade experience ideal
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to jobsites daily
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!