Financial Planning Associate #99749
A highly driven finance professional is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Financial Planning Associate position in Wayne, PA! As the Financial Planning Associate, you will partner with the finance and global leadership team to evaluate monthly financial results and analyze budget and forecasts. This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $90K to $105K.
Our client is a growing company and a leading provider of freight and logistics services. They strive to deliver high end valuable products without error and ensure that their elite and urgent clients' shipments arrive safely and on time: no matter the location.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planning Associate include:
- Partnering with the leadership and operations team to implement strategies and initiatives to drive growth and improve margins, playing a key role to continually improve business performance and make decisions.
- Communicating with operations leadership about the financial implications of current results and how they affect the run rate on a monthly basis.
- Utilizing historic and forecast financial data to provide insight into the market and business.
- Providing challenge and accurate forecasting, based upon empirical understanding of internal performance and external market drivers.
- Identifying trends in the industry and explaining these to the team.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly financial forecasts in partnership with the operations team and accounting team.
- Supporting the leadership team in regards to relevant KPIs and implementing appropriate KPI framework to support business goals, then support process of holding entity owners accountable for financial performance based upon projections and KPIs.
- Managing a budget process in line with 5-year strategic plan for the business (as defined by business executives).
- Leading the review of FP&A system requirements and working with Business Information Systems to define, select and implement systems as required.
- Preparing the analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against Budget, Forecast, and other internal benchmarks.
- Supporting reporting and communication for Business performance.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Positive, informal atmosphere
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive base salary (with an attractive bonus structure!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Great Vacation policy
- 401K plan
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or in a relevant technical subject
- Minimum 3 years of financial analysis experience for multinational business with expertise in FP&A and/or Regional/Large Business Unit Finance and Control
- A strong, resilient leader in a business environment
- Proficient PC skills and excellent Excel/Word skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in the freight/logistics industry IDEAL
- Certified Accountant (ACA, CMA, CPA) a plus!
- Can travel if needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!