Global HR Manager #99790
A driven HR Leader with a proven track record for a Direct-Hire Global HR Manager position in Los Angeles, CA! As the Global HR Manager, you will bring extensive HR experience to our client company and have the capability to support growth within the company!
Responsibilities of the Global HR Manager include:
- Providing overall leadership to over 20 offices.
- Partnering with Senior Management team on growth related matters.
- Building long-term working relationships.
- Contribute to the talent acquisition process.
- Supporting effective recruiting strategies and the hiring process
- Advancing the existing in house employee training systems
- Reviewing the company’s overall compensation programs.
- Developing existing HR systems and standards and conducting annual reviews.
- Answering employees' benefits questions.
- Administering benefit programs.
- Overseeing Worker's Comp.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Positive, informal atmosphere
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive base salary (with an attractive bonus structure!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Great Vacation policy
- 401K plan
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Master’s preferred
- 10-14 years in an HR leadership position
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good communication skills both orally and written
- Analytical skills
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Can travel as needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!