Health Insurance Agent #101338
Health Insurance Agents - MUST be licensed!
CSS is seeking LICENSED Health Insurance Agents for one of the leading clients in Richmond, VA! These positions offer $16.50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Health Insurance Agents include:
- Taking inbound calls from prospective customers to explain features and the advantages of medical plans to promote application for insurance.
- Completing a cost/plan analysis to identify the best product for the prospective customer.
- Determining the best plan for the prospective member and enroll them in the plan of their choice.
- Following a call plan focused on sales and compliance.
- Maintaining schedule adherence (attendance, punctuality, use of AUX time)
- Adhering to all position-specific administrative policies, including but not limited to confidentiality, non-disclosure, and program-specific material usage.
Requirements of the Health Insurance Agent:
- High school diploma / GED
- Current Accident and Health/Life Insurance license (or recently expired)
- Prior sales/service experience in a related environment (sales/service, call center preferred)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literacy with the ability to use multiple computer programs at one time
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!