Help Desk/Desktop Support #99908
A friendly and professional tech-savvy job-seeker is needed for a Desktop Support position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Desktop Support Agent, you will be responsible for assisting internal/external client with hardware, software, and cabling issues. This temporary-to-hire position offers an annual salary that ranges from $44K to $50K depending on experience and education.
Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Agent include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level phone, desktop, and peripheral support to end users
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, and cabling problems.
- Tracking all support requests within ticketing system and following up with department members to update them on stale tickets.
- Updating the ticketing system with all open tickets on a daily basis.
- Building and relocating user workstations according to the company’s pre-defined guidelines.
- Installing operating system and application software according to guidelines.
- Documenting projects and maintaining/updating assigned pages in SharePoint.
- Scanning/uploading IT related documents and invoices into the imaging system.
- Providing accurate and creative solutions to user problems to ensure user productivity.
- Assisting in the resolution of user and support issues among organization sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
- Researching and resolving questions received via phone and email.
- Escalating problems to the appropriate individual as needed.
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Attending training sessions and assist in workshops when necessary.
- Participating in team projects that enhance help desk service.
- Maintaining client communications (scheduling, etc.)
- Performing other related tasks as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Free lunch/snacks
- Gym memberships
- And performance bonuses!
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience preferred
- Keeps detailed daily logs of work performed
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and memorization skills
- Keeps sensitive information entirely confidential
- Broad range of telecommunications, network, and desktop knowledge is IDEAL
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!