HR Generalist #107939
A HR Generalistis needed for a position in Horsham, PA! As the Contract Recruiter, you will primarily be screening candidates, making offers and coordinating the onboarding process. This contract role offers $35/HR!
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist include:
- Supporting the HR Department
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify future staffing needs.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Experience in recruitment life cycle
- Industry hiring experience is a plus
- Familiarity with recruiting software a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!