Insurance Representative #99662
Do you want to build a career in the growing healthcare industry? Apply to this Insurance Representative position in New Castle, DE! As the Insurance Representative, you will analyze and apply payor contract terms and conditions of accounts. This temporary-to-hire position offers $15 an hour!
Our client company is a national leader in healthcare management. They deliver excellent service in e-billing, insurance follow-up, and the like to healthcare providers thanks to the excellence of their staff and technology systems.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Representative includes:
- Identifying and reporting trends in carrier payments and denials.
- Following up with payors and other third parties for ensuring timely claims submissions.
- Resolving accounts regarding secondary billing, appeals process, and patient liability.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits
- Tuition assistance program
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Generous paid vacation time allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year of patient A/R or insurance claims processing experience
- Working knowledge of the insurance follow-up process
- Basic knowledge of healthcare claims processing (including ICD-9, CPT, and HCPC codes, as well as UB-04 and 1500 claims forms)
- Able to identify payor reimbursement discrepancies
- Great verbal and customer service skills
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!