Integration Developer #101267
An Integration Developer is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Horsham, PA. As the Integration Developer, you will work with Technical Architects to design and develop integrations/technical solution to support systems implementation effort for their assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the Integration Developer include:
- Performing technical implementation activities associated with the deployment of company management solutions.
- Designing, developing, and deploying integration solutions.
- Assisting with data migration activities on assigned projects.
- Supporting Data Integration platform for various customers.
- Training and leading system architecture design sessions to a distributed and diverse team of technical individuals.
- Performing Middleware Integration with web services (e.g. Biztalk, Scribe, Websphere, Web-logic etc.).
- Utilizing ETL tools associated with Business Intelligence Application Deployment Activities.
- Managing platform and solution design issues to ensure system availability and to maintain optimal performance levels.
Requirements of the Integration Developer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration (Advanced Degree in related field or experience preferred)
- Possesses technical skills and knowledge to deploy an enterprise-grade internet based Field Service Management application
- Skills to help architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain complex application platforms (servers, load-balancers, application security at data transport level)
- experience with large scale (multi-regional or global) enterprise application deployments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data modeling and database design experience particularly with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with the development and deployment of distributed web application (.NET, DCOM) architecture
- Database management (MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services based application deployments
- Integration of enterprise server side technology with mobility solutions (iOS and Android Based Mobile Platforms)
- Familiarity with enterprise application framework ((Angular JS, .Net Framework, REST) Protocols(SOAP; HTTP, TCP/UDP)
- Familiarity with ETL or Business Intelligence Analytic tools
- Familiarity with Networking and security setup in context of potentially impacting application integrations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Skills in use of Microsoft Office Productivity tools (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong personal organization and time management skills with proven record of juggling multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with SOA deployment architecture and concepts
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology & Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.