Internal Auditor #101732
Seeking an experience Internal Auditor for a healthcare company in Jacksonville, FL! This is a temporary to permanent opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include:
- Manage multiple Info Tech audit projects and facilitate audits with regulatory agencies or 3rd parties
- Work with project teams to create plans for accomplishing objectives, ensuring strategy complies with standards and mitigates risk
- Communicate summary of audit results to management on a regular basis, alert management of any unusual or high-risk situations
- Provide consulting support on company initiatives and act as a subject matter expert on information technology controls
Requirements of the Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MIS, Computer Science, or related field required
- CISA or CIA designation preferred
- 6+ years of related experience in audit and/or IT audit
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Visio
- Experience extracting data using SAS, SQL, ASL, Access, Excel
- Mastery in auditing a variety of technical platforms, such as operating systems, databases, networks, firewall systems, web services, etc.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!