An entry-level candidate with strong communication and time management skills is needed for an Interviewer position in Phoenix, AZ! This is a contract position offering over $13 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Interviewer include:
- Interviewing homeowners/businesses to gather opinions on a variety of topics.
- Reading scripted surveys to participants.
- Researching markets on specified criteria.
- Engaging with participants in a friendly, empathetic way.
- Holding the interviewee’s attention for a specific amount of time.
- Discovering valuable information useful for research.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Flexible hours
- Monthly bonus incentives
- Monthly (TTY) Thanks To You days!
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED (Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- About 1 year' customer service/call center experience a plus!
- Able to read a script
- Computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills (especially on the phone!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!