IT Solutions Engineer #107525
Our client is focused on delivering critical healthcare analytics that positively impact patient’s and their care path. Due to tremendous growth, they are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join their team to help post-acute and value-based care providers grow their businesses — so that more patients receive the care they need, when they need it.
As the Solutions Engineer, you will work closely with our Go-To-Market and Product teams to help bring products to market and grow the company. You will be responsible for providing the technical expertise to articulate and demonstrate products during the sales process and provide a technical sales approach to support our sales team that will ultimately make customers successful. You will engage with post-acute, health systems, ACO organizations and other industry innovators to capture user needs, contribute to optimal technical designs and solutions, and ensure our solutions maximize value to our customers.
This role on the Product team is an exciting one and they are looking for someone who shares their passion for reinventing data solutions and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup in its early years with strong growth goals. This means having the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get done what needs to be done to make the company and their customers successful – while having a high impact with those you collaborate with inside and outside the company.
As a member of the Product Management team, you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales or client facing role with an emphasis in product solutions and technical capabilities preferably from a high-growth SaaS startup or top consulting firm
- Experience with the sales lifecycle of a SaaS organization, can support the full sales process from discovery to close in partnership with the sales representative
- Ability to understand a prospect’s business needs and translate that into a meaningful product demonstration
- Understanding/interest in healthcare data solutions
- Familiarity with basic software development processes and technologies including databases, security, performance analysis, deployment experience, etc.
- Knowledge of modern SaaS best practices, work streams, and architectures
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry is required, with an emphasis in Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and Medicare Fee for Service is highly preferred.
- Ability to articulate technology capabilities that will emphasize customer value by addressing end user needs to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences,
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, listening) and the ability to present and demonstrate the value of technology solutions.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and professional guidance.
- Passion to research and share industry trends, high-tech best practices, and comparable experiences.
- Performs well in a fast-paced team environment and manage/drive multiple requests to successful completion in a prompt and professional manner while communicating issue/status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to customer and prospect worksites, and to company offices as needed.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!