Junior Industrial Engineer (Entry Level) #101653*
Process Improvement (Six Sigma)
A job-seeker is needed for a Process Improvement (Six Sigma) position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Process Improvement, you will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining process maps for business areas and continuous improvement teams. You will utilize captured process steps to identify process improvement opportunities and share the results with business areas, process improvement engineers, and analysts supporting a variety of projects, initiatives, and programs. This temp-to-hire position is offering $30/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement include:
- Sitting with different employees and analyzing how they use different systems and what processes they use and take detailed reports to map our areas for improvement
- Being responsible for Detailed Process Mapping – Candidate will sit with business areas to capture and create step by step process maps.
- Being responsible for Process Improvement – Candidate will utilize data captured from process maps to identify opportunities for improvements to business area processes.
- Being responsible for Collaboration - Candidate will facilitate sessions with the business to review and gain approval on detailed process maps and share opportunities for improvement
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- A recent graduate with an Industrial Engineering degree is the ideal fit
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Engineering or Sciences program (Engineering, Math, Business, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of Continuous Improvement / Business Process Re-engineering experience
- Need a good customer service attitude since they are sitting with all levels of employees at the business
- Aptitude to learn and being a quick learner
- Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt knowledge
- Strong facilitation skills, confident communicator, both verbally and in writing with diverse audiences
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!