Junior Processor #99887
Are you a recent college graduate or someone looking to start a career in the mortgage industry? Apply to the Junior Processor position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! No experience is necessary!
Our client company has become a national leader in the mortgage industry since its founding 10 years ago. They offer lending services and mortgage products, which include Ginnie Mae, HUD, VA, and more! They pride themselves on the expertise, competitive rates, and excellent service they provide to their customers in 48 states!
The Junior Processor is responsible for completing an initial checklist before the file goes to a Processor, and processing and preparing loans. This is a temporary-to-hire position that pays $15 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Junior Processor include:
- Actively communicating with third parties.
- Processing all loan files pursuant to the NPF pre-closing checklist.
- Preparing loans for Processing Manager sign-off review.
- Preparing loan files for final clear to close with Underwriting.
- Communicating loan changes to Sales.
- Communicating with the Sales team in a timely manner.
- Working with Sales to ensure every loan in their pipeline is moving through the process.
- Maintaining daily workflow prioritization.
- Coordinating all closing requests from Sales to the appropriate departments.
- Following loans through the funding process.
- Participating in a structured, hands-on training and development program with advancement opportunities.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health insurance (with prescription drug coverage)
- Dental insurance (PPO plan)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual Fridays
- Occasional free lunches
- Company social outings (such as bowling and charity events!)
Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Works well in a team environment and independently
Analytical and pays attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills
Receiving training for this position
Remains professional at all times
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!