Junior Project Manager - #107496
- Creates schedules and collects documents to orient and guide projects and outcomes.
- Translates metrics into actionable, meaningful intelligence.
- Manages project expectations and tracks risks and benefits.
- Communicates with various levels of management regarding scheduling, staffing, and technical requirements.
- Utilizes various software programs to run project reports.
- Collaborates with Project Management team on ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Ensures that all projects are completed accurately and timely.
- HS Diploma or GED required; higher education preferred
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!