Lead Solutions Architect #107499
Our client in Massachusetts is seeking a Lead Solution Architect to join the team remotely on a direct hire basis.
Responsible to implement scalable solutions that enable the client to connect, qualify, cultivate, and service our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading hard goods organization as we enter the world of connected products.
The primary objective of the Lead Solution Architect is supporting business unit leaders with the right technologies to address problems and provide solutions that bridge that gap between the physical products and digital offering. Responsible to implement scalable solutions that enable the client to connect, qualify, cultivate, and service our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading hard goods organization as we enter the world of connected products.
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be assisting enterprise unit leaders, delivering problems and provide solutions that bridge that gap between the physical products and digital offering. You will also be leading the implementations of scalable solutions that connect, qualify, develop, and service our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field experience preferred.
- 10+ years of software development experience, including technical leadership within a similar industry, function, or discipline
- 5 + years of experience Microsoft stack software development.
- Experience with implementation and deployment of Microservices and SaaS-based architectures
- Experience working with embedded systems, device & communication protocols (Modbus, CANbus, Zigbee, BLE, LoRA etc).
- Hands-on experience and good understanding of application, network and device security.
- Experience understanding the current state of infrastructure, automation, continuous integration/deployment, agile software development process, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Experience with REST, Message Queues, IOT gateways, IOT registry (Azure Preferred), Device Shadow, and IoT Rules Action
- Active knowledge of Industrial IOT and IoT principles, specifically in cloud-based, service-oriented solution design
- Able to communicate well across different departments, levels of management, and staff.
- Able to convey ideas and concepts effectively through professional presentations
- Able to negotiate and influence for technical and non-technical audiences.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!