Legal Administrative Assistant #99922
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Legal Administrative Assistant position in Philadelphia, PA to provide administrative and clerical support for a team of attorneys. This temporary position pays $20-26/hour depending on skill/experience. The ideal candidate will maintain a positive working relationship with the attorneys, support staff, and clients, and will preserve confidentiality of client and firm matters.
Our client is national law firm with a boutique feel—with 900 lawyers in almost 30 offices with a focus on client service, responsiveness, and attracting bright and creative lawyers who know how to deliver!
Responsibilities of the Legal Administrative Assistant include:
- Offering general administrative support with daily operations.
- Answering and fielding phone calls if needed.
- Responding to customer questions via phone, email, or in-person.
- Drafting and maintaining documents, complex spreadsheets, reports, and forms
- Managing calendars, email inbox, and preparing/gathering meeting materials.
- Preparing correspondence and communication, ensuring they are proofread and sent in a timely manner.
- Creating and managing all general files.
- Ordering supplies for the office if needed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Easily accessible gym on-site
- Free breakfast once per month
- Company happy hour every other month
- Commuter benefits (employees pay $30 per month)
- Friendly and welcoming company culture, unique to this firm
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in litigation
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Invoicing experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Keeps sensitive information 100% confidential
- Strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!