Level 2 Customer Care Representative #101412
Level 2 Customer Care Rep
A self-motivated and driven job-seeker is currently needed for a Customer Care Representative in Deptford, NJ! As the Customer Care Representative, you will assist customers with inquiries related to products and services, financial and non-financial transactions, credit union membership and account issues in a courteous and professional manner, in support of credit union business objectives.This temporary-to-hire position offers $15.45 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative include:
- Handling incoming calls while delivering excellent service.
- Following authentication procedures as required to verify and establish confirmation of members' identity during all phone calls.
- Assisting with financial and non-financial transactions, account research, subaccount openings/closings, decedent accounts, check withdrawals, transfers, wire and western union requests, account updates, stop payments, check orders, and other related functions.
- Communicating with customers to understand their financial needs and recommend the appropriate product or service based on those needs.
- Utilizing various sales techniques to meet sales goals.
- Processing loan applications, setting up disbursement dates, and assisting with obtaining all required documents for loan closings.
- Calling new and existing members, addressing questions, and making members aware of promotions and additional products and services.
- Adheres to the company policies and standards
- Attending training for 1 to 2 weeks.
Working between the hours of 8am and 7pm and occasional Saturdays.
Performing other duties or special projects as required.
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Room for growth
- 401k plan with company match
- Potential for monthly incentives/bonuses!
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
- High School Diploma/GED (Associates Degree preferred)
- At least 1 year' experience in a call center/customer service role, preferably at a financial institution
- Prior sales experience/knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of credit union services, policies, procedures and banking regulations
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and using the internet
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical and multitasking skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!