Levy Processor #99739
A diligent and detail-oriented Levy Processor is currently needed for a position in Mount Laurel, NJ! As the Levy Processor, you will be responsible for inputting information into the company computer system and ensuring accuracy. This temporary position offers $14.74 an hour.
Our client company is a well-known banking company that strives to provide their customers with the absolute best service. They maintain customer convenience by providing long hours and weekend hours, online banking, mobile banking, and over one thousand locations!
Responsibilities of the Levy Processor include:
- Training on the job.
- Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locating and correcting data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Working full-time hours (Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm).
- Performing other office duties as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s preferred)
- No experience necessary!
- Quick learner who can adapt well to business practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!