Licensed Insurance Agents #101376
Licensed Insurance Agent
Licensed Insurance Agents are currently needed for positions in Nashville, TN! The ideal candidate can start as soon as possible! As the Telesales Agent, you will be responsible for helping customers over the phone with health insurance products as well as following up with sales leads. These positions offer $17 to $17.50 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Insurance Agent include:
- Selling health insurance products to Under 65 and/or Over 65 consumers in a call center environment.
- Supporting inbound/outbound calls to Consumer prospects through market driven and marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all customers are warmly greeted via branded call opening, their needs are assessed quickly and they are referred to the appropriate setting, person, information, or tools to address their needs.
- Analyzing customer needs and match to appropriate insurance product solutions.
- Presenting and explaining recommended product solutions, including benefits, features, company services, operation processes, and presenting alternatives when appropriate.
- Facilitating the application process.
- Advising customers of eligibility and following established procedures to adhere to department and federal guidelines.
- Promoting and facilitating Automated Payment Options (APO) enrollment and set up.
- Reviewing and delivering product fulfillment materials to customers.
- Maintaining inbound availability to support telephone service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Sticking to call scripts and sales processes including documentation in contact management system.
- Ensuring compliance regulations are met.
- Achieving or exceeding sales quotas across product lines using acquired product knowledge and selling skills.
- Working 8-hour shifts between Monday and Sunday from 8:00am to 12:00am during open enrollment (October to December).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- A fun environment that includes games, prizes, and awards!
- Positive employee feedback and helpful coaching from managers!
- Health insurance
- Competitive pay
- And more!
Requirements of the Licensed Insurance Agent:
High School diploma
Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
Multitasker with excellent time management skills
Works well independently and as a part of a team
Computer proficient with the ability to navigate across multiple systems and screens as well as type efficiently
Can adhere to assigned schedule during open enrollment season
Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, including working nights or weekends
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!