Logistics Specialist #101594
A job-seeker is needed for a Logistics Specialist position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Logistics Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for helping support systems associated with inventory control of assets and promotional artifacts within the Field Marketing department. You will generate reports, data flow analysis, data entry and reconciliations. This temp-to-hire position is offering $28/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Specialist include:
- Assisting with the identification and maintenance of assets for events.
- Providing support for quality inspection of information entered into inventory control system.
- Performing bulk data input for inventory control database.
- Inputting of upcoming events in to EMTT.
- Developing standard and custom reports from Access Database requested by client and management.
- Participating in a systematic process for inventory management for the Field Marketing team.
- Documenting business requirements for review and approval.
- Providing direct oversight and coordination of new business opportunities associated with inventory and asset services.
- Assisting in communications between the field marketing teams and other departments.
- Assisting in adding information into SharePoint and Access Database Inventory Tool.
- Documenting inventory levels and usage. Maintaining records within Access Database site.
- Providing translation support for Event Connect.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of working in an analyst role in a logistics environment or managing shipping/receiving processes and inventory control
- Research skills
- Ability to use existing Excel formulas, write Excel formulas, perform pivot tables, sort data, filter data, create graphs, etc. to analyze data and communicate.
- Demonstrated ability to create PowerPoint based presentations which utilize features such as tables, custom formatting, and animation
- Demonstrated ability in Word to create simple documents. Includes tables and custom formatting
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Moderate to heavy keying required
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Access and the standard Office Suite application tools
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!