Logistics Specialist (Procurement) #101729
Logistics Specialist (Procurement)
A job-seeker is needed for a Logistics Specialist (Procurement) position in Audubon, PA! As the Logistics Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for a broad variety of business support and administrative related tasks within the customer service department. You will be working closely with the Customer Service management team, processing reports and monitoring order flow through the order-to-cash process. This temp-to-hire position is offering $30/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Specialist (Procurement) include:
- Acting as point of contact with all warehouses and 3rd party manufacturers for order processing. Processing orders sourced with external warehouses and 3rd party manufacturers and plants.
- Generating open order reports, proactively manages and reviews open orders to ensure timely shipping and invoicing.
- Processing Return Good Authorizations (RGA) logistic freight coordination.
- Allocating customer orders to external vendors and warehouses in a timely and accurate manger through JDE ERP system.
- Monitoring orders from entry through to invoicing, including but not limited to researching unshipped orders, invoicing, coordinating with procurement on outside vendor shipping status.
- Completing other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Career development opportunities
- Life and disability insurance
- Education assistance
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College degree is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Basic knowledge of order entry processes and procedures required.
- JDE experience is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a flexible environment with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects requiring multiple solutions to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to follow a process from start to finish with proactive positioning to resolve open issues.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!