Medical Billing and Reimbursement Supervisor #99810
A strong leader that creates a positive and nurturing work environment is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Medical Billing Supervisor position! This position offers an annual average salary of $65K.
Our client company is a leader in cancer diagnostic and genetic testing.
Responsibilities of the Medical Billing Supervisor include:
- Establishing and maintaining process workflows for Preliminary Billing and special projects.
- Handling Preliminary Billing tasks such as document review, data entry, error logging, and case submission to the company’s billing vendor.
- Communicating with internal/external clients to obtain missing billing information.
- Preparing and managing month-end and quarter-end deadlines.
- Supporting and guiding team members by establishing goals, implementing training modules, scheduling 1:1s, communicating updates, and providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborating with internal departments to manage billing preferences, communicate educational opportunities for ordering clients, identify/implement/refine process improvements, and ensure team members are complying to company and legal guidelines.
- Collaborating with the Manager to set and implement the Billing Department’s vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Assisting internal/external clients with their billing inquiries via phone and email, resolving their issues, having your team provide support for the Billing call line.
- Completing prior-authorizations for third-party insurance carriers.
- Entering supplemental-test charges to company billing vendor’s system.
- Supporting hiring and staffing needs.
- Performing other related tasks and projects as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Opportunities for growth
- Train/travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- UNLIMITED vacation policy
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisor/ Management experience or equivalent experience
- Strong project management, organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills and Excel proficiency.
- Adhering to HIPAA
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!