Medical Coder #100001
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in medical coding is needed for a Temporary Medical Coder position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Medical Coder, you will primarily be responsible for the accuracy of medical coding related to medical policies. This position offers an hourly pay of $30/HR.
Our client company prides themselves on customer commitment, diversity, and innovation. They are experts in the healthcare field on a national level.
Responsibilities of the Medical Coder include:
- Ensuring accurate medical coding in relation to technology assessments, claim payments, and medical policies/coding projects.
- Developing code lists for benefit application, mandate application, and group exception requests while partnering with the Legal department, Sales and Marketing, Product Operations, and other key areas.
- Reviewing and revising coding sources to recommend and develop comprehensive listings of appropriate codes in accordance with coding guidelines.
- Serving as a resource to company associates regarding medical coding issues related to departmental documents, projects and inquiries.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Full Medical coverage
- Competitive salaries
- 401K plan
- Vacation time and Holidays
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Coding Certification (CCS or CPC preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in health care or health related position.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to build relationships with peers.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimal instruction or supervision functioning independently as well as in the team setting.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!