Medical Receptionist #111427
- Navigating patient to specify and other care as assigned, ensuring that barriers to care are addressed.
- Assessing patient and family preferences for method of receiving information.
- Communicating information, including but not limited to appointment details and health reminders, to patients via telephone, mail, or other available communication tools.
- Following organizational guidelines regarding the use of the Electronical Medical Record, in compliance with HIPPA
- Providing clear, thorough and accurate documentation of all interactions with patients, and other individuals on behalf of patient's electronic health record
- Maintaining access to the Delaware Health Information Exchange and other related systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year of experience in medical or health insurance field
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of HIPPA regulations
- Previous experience using computers and programs, including Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.