Medicare Business Support Analyst #101660
Medicare Business Support Analyst
A job-seeker with skills in business analysis is needed for a Medicare Business Support Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Medicare Business Support Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for serving as project super user to navigate and escalate end user issues. You will be coordinating and distributing clinical outcomes to providers. This temp-to-hire position is offering $42/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Medicare Business Support Analyst include:
- Creating and editing documents.
- Monitoring, managing, and tracking via spreadsheets various lists to resolution.
- Identifying, addressing and escalating issues to resolve barriers.
- Being responsible for QA and approval of outbound vendor files
- Answering/placing phone calls to providers and/or members regarding receipt of documents
- Sending and receiving documents in a secure fashion.
- Communicating effectively w/ providers and members.
- Assisting multiple team members as needed and assigned.
- Capturing action items and follow up proactively
- Performing analysis on various projects
- Scheduling meetings upon request and book rooms
- Procuring various items, ship various items, and complete expense reports
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- High School diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of business analysis skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Background in healthcare, Medicare, and stars preferred
- Must demonstrate proficiency with office-productivity with Microsoft Office software
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!