Mid-Level Product Owner #101579
Mid-Level Product Owner
We are looking for a tech job-seeker with previous Product Owner/Manager and OTT experience for a Mid-Level Product Owner position in West Chester, PA. As the Mid-Level Product Owner, you will have experience/knowledge in one of the following areas: Content, Mobile, Payments, or OTT.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Product Owner include:
- Building a technology framework to enable the company to quickly launch new capabilities on mobile apps with scope for extension to other iOS-, Android- and HTML5-based plat-forms, e.g. Apple TV or Amazon Fire.
- Working on a cross-functional and cross-market agile development team who serves as the customer proxy and defines and prioritizes the team backlog.
- Writing epics and user stories with clear descriptions, assumptions, and acceptance criteria.
- Answering questions about the stories from developers, testers, and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with Product Manager on priorities and using them to guide backlog focus and sequencing.
- Supporting user validation when stories are delivered and provide final acceptance.
- Partnering with the scrum master to keep Product Manager and stakeholders up to date on progress within sprints, epics, and initiatives.
- Developing and evolving our capabilities around the client's credit card
- You are passionate about OTT, streaming technology, video-on-demand, and smart devices
- You have experience with Mobile Apps, Mobile Frameworks, Native vs. Hybrid apps (progressive web abbs), knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems
- You have experience in the payments space, ideally knowledge in the field of private label credit card programs
- You have excellent team and communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.