New Construction Specialist- #107495
Location : Jacksonville, FL
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 35000.00 - 45000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/19/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
New Construction Specialist
Seeking a New Construction Specialist in Jacksonville, FL! This Direct-Hire opportunity offers $35-45k annually!
Responsibilities of the New Construction Specialist include:
- Communicating with investors, vendors, superintendents, brokers, lenders, realtors, etc.
- Creation of Google Drive folders, saving and storing of builder documents and sales contracts.
- Tracking and management of construction and contractual timelines, and communication regarding timelines to all parties involved, including, but not limited to, weekly email updates for all properties.
- Review of weekly construction updates in connection with the issuance of construction draw payments to builders.
- Management and consistent updating of multiple spreadsheets for the department, based in google drive.
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Visits to job sites to inspect quality and monitor schedules, as needed.
- Oversee and follow up on all project close-out items, services, documents on completion of the project, including punch lists, warranty issues, and all related items.
- Preparing business correspondence, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Day-to-day operation matters related to new construction.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years previous Real Estate/Title/Closing/Construction experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Drive, Sheets and Docs, Buildertrend, PropertyWare, or other property management software; must have strong technology and computer/internet skills
- Previous administrative and data entry experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!