NOC Technician #99425
An tech-savvy job-seeker who loves helping people is needed for a Direct-Hire NOC Technician position in Lancaster, PA! As the NOC Technician you will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting client issues and heavily utilizing the company’s ticket system.
Our client company serves their clients in an ethical manner by developing a game-plan for their success and leads them through education. They are experts in developing detailed and precise plans for clients that provides stability, increases productivity, and promotes growth!
Responsibilities of the NOC Technician includes:
- Delivering services in accordance with all Service Level Agreements.
- Managing user profiles and resolving file permissions and file access issues.
- Helping clients with the basic use of common applications and operating systems.
- Troubleshooting/resolving issues, escalating when needed.
- On-boarding clients the company environment.
- Utilizing the service ticket system to log all requests, activities, and labor, including documentation for special requests and customization's considered important.
- Monitoring the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
- Performing backup repair and malware/virus remediation.
- Regularly communicating with customers and staff to ensure expectations are set and that customer requests are being addressed.
- Creating/editing client focused operating procedures as new information is created and used.
- Attending training's and furthering industry knowledge.
- Completing other projects/assignments as needed.
- Working full-time hours (Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical coverage with company contribution
- Competitive salaries
- 401K plan and simple IRA
- Vacation time and Holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Performance bonuses
- Company social events
- Minimum 1 year of related IT Service Desk experience (or similar IT experience)
- Minimum 1 year of troubleshooting connectivity on desktop PCs, MACs, and Windows Servers via remote applications
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Active Directory administration skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Functional knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnetting, etc.
- Experience in user administration in MS Exchange
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting SMB firewalls and basic networking equipment (routers, switches, wireless access points)
- Experience with CompTIA A+ or similar programs
- Have or obtain A+ certification
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!