Operations Analyst #101257
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Operations Analyst position in Radnor, PA!
Responsibilities of the Operations Analyst include:
- Preparing/assisting in the preparation of project documents including problem definition, evaluation or alternatives, cost/benefit analysis, action plans, and documentation.
- Evaluating and researching business problems and their relationship to technology.
- Daily interacting with the Business Solution Partner or Business Solution Integrator to identify priorities and establish intake demand.
- Eliciting Business Needs from Business Resources to create initial project assessments.
- Facilitating Opportunity Review and Solution Review meetings in order to clarify business needs and identify business and system impacts.
- Finalizing impact assessments, inclusive of Business Needs, Benefits, Impacts, and associated Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) costs- will also do capital expense and operational expense analysis and provide reports to leadership.
- Facilitating Transition Meeting of approved projects to Project Teams.
- Managing small project requests through project lifecycle.
- Using Excel and PowerPoint to create, update, track, and manage enhancements of projects.
- Managing the overall initiation of an opportunity and/or enhancement including understanding the business issue, scope, capabilities, and overall business justification.
- Facilitating pre-delivery of opportunities and enhancements including coordinating approvals, operational/system impacts, budget set-up, and transition to Project Team.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical and Dental insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Prescription and vision plans
- Vacation (with accrual based on time at the company)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Training and career development opportunities
- Scholarship programs
- And more!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years' related experience
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong analytic skills with ability to breakdown high level business needs into lower level business requirements
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle detailed and complex situations and work with multiple project stakeholders and handle Microsoft Office functions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support common goals, work independently and work within a team to be successful
- Capable of formulating and defining scope and objectives (high level business requirements) based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.