Part-Time Registered Nurse #104156
Location : Kansas City, MO
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 25.00 - 28.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 06/01/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced Registered Nurse is needed for our client in Kansas City, MO! As the RN, you will primarily be responsible for coordinating all nursing and medical services for a caseload of clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as providing some nursing oversight to individuals supported at the art-based day program when necessary. This is a part-time (up to 30 hours per week) position offering over $25/hr!
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Include:
- Completing monthly face-to-face consumer reviews and reporting necessary outcomes to Residential Team Leader or appropriate staff.
- Overseeing the medication administration process in residential homes.
- Educating staff regarding medical needs of consumers and providing educational information as necessary.
- Completing all necessary forms and/or documentation to support those served.
- Providing medical consultation as needed to ensure safety and well-being of consumers and caregivers..
- Traveling to the different homes in Kansas City & the surrounding areas.
- Acting as a medical consultant to caregivers and families.
- Teaching Medication Administration Level 1 training to agency employees.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the RN Include:
- 2+ Years of recent nursing experience as a Registered Nurse
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Must be patient, flexible, and open-minded
- Reliable transportation, car insurance, and a valid Driver's License
- Ability to represent themselves and Company in a professional manner
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!