Patient Account Liaison (Hybrid) #110429
Location : Boston, MA (Hybrid)
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 25.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 06/20/2022
End Date : 10/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Patient Account Liaison (Hybrid)
Seeking a Patient Account Liaison for a Hybrid opportunity in Boston, MA! As the Patient Account Liaison, you will primarily be responsible for processing patient and insurance correspondence. This temporary-to-hire role offers $25/HR!
Responsibilities of the Patient Account Liaison Include:
- Represent our organization at our hospital client site in order to address patient, third party payor, and employee inquiries for account balance, insurance information, and claim status.
- Process patient and insurance correspondence
- Handle requests for billing-related documents and EOBs
- Audit hospital accounts and investigate dispute charges.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-2 years of experience in patient accounts receivable, healthcare business office, and/or insurance claims processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of healthcare claims processing including ICD-10, CPT, and HCPC codes, as well as UB-04 and 1500 claims
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Computer and keyboard skills, proficiency with MS applications
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.