Patient Care Representative #107994
Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/06/2021
End Date : 11/28/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Contemporary Staffing has an immediate opening for a Patient Care Representative for one of our clients in Wilmington, DE. This is a full-time, contract role that will last for about 3 months.
- Responsible for assisting the Medical Group to meet quality, performance, patient satisfaction, and retention goals through patient outreach, appointment scheduling, and medical record review and abstraction to close gaps in care.
- The Patient Care Connector is responsible for reviewing the EMR for evidence of care and services rendered and making outreach to patients to schedule appointments for care and services needed.
- Responsible for documenting outreach attempts, results and care gap closure information in the EMR, outreach list, and other tracking systems as applicable.
- Accept inbound calls from patients returning calls and assist with special projects as needed. Communicate with patients via phone, secure text, patient portal, and mail correspondence when applicable
- Perform medical record review and outreach calls to schedule appointments for patients to close gaps in care.
- Identifies patients with Care Gaps/HEDIS related health conditions and assists them in accessing care through scheduling appointments and referral to community resources
- Handle in/outbound calls and transactions directly supporting the primary care practices in accordance with metric and performance requirements
- Initiate high volume of calls demonstrating exceptional customer service skills
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy required.
- Knowledge of or experience in any of the following is preferred: computers, data abstraction/entry, telemarketing/ sales. Health care experience preferred.
- Experience in patient care processes, medical records, quality measures preferred.
- Prior call center, customer service and medical office related experience preferred.