Payroll Analyst / Processor #101494*
A detail-oriented job-seeker is needed for a Payroll Analyst position in Fishers, IN! This temporary-to-hire position pays $24 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Analyst include:
- Assisting the manager with research and analysis, extracting/interpreting data from various sources.
- Providing support in funding reconciliations, payroll audits, quarterly processing, and regulatory reporting.
- Assisting Manager in the resolution of payroll problems/errors.
- Gaining knowledge on the UltiPro BI Reporting.
- Creating, analyzing, modifying, and auditing Excel spreadsheets by combining data from multiple sources and reporting systems.
- Assisting with processing Multi-state bi-weekly payrolls and timecard maintenance.
- Communicating payroll information.
- Understanding and using various payroll and tax publications to help Payroll Operations ensure on-going compliance.
- Assisting the Payroll Team wherever needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical coverage
- Competitive salaries
- 401K plan
- Vacation time and Holidays
- opportunity for remote work
- Company Happy Hours
- Even order Pizza in the office!
Requirements of the Payroll Analyst:
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Willing to take Excel testing
- Demonstrates language skills, including comprehending and writing simple instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Demonstrate mathematical skills, including calculating figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!