Payroll Clerk #104169
Location : Lawrenceville, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 42000.00 - 48000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/08/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A knowledgeable, detail oriented Payroll Clerk is needed to support a high volume Payroll Department in Lawrenceville, NJ! The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for running multiple payrolls daily through ADP software. The ideal Payroll Clerk should have previous experience working for a payroll company or PEO. This direct hire opportunity starts at $42,000 annually!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk include:
- Runs multiple payrolls every day for all company employees.
- Prioritizes and meets constant payroll deadlines.
- Offers excellent customer service to employees.
- Processes different types of payroll.
- Has a sense of urgency to meet bank deadlines.
- Enters and maintains employee information in the company's computer system.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Payroll Clerk:
- HS Diploma or GED required, higher education preferred
- 3+ years experience working for a PEO or a Payroll Company
- Knowledge of ADP or Paychex software
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!