Post Closer (Mortgage) #101590
2 detail-oriented job-seekers who are good at and enjoy working with numbers are needed for a Post Closer (Mortgage) position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Post Closer, you will primarily be responsible for acting as a liaison between the company, the loan officer, and the borrower. This temp-to-hire position offers $18 an HR.
Responsibilities of the Post Closer include:
- Reviewing title commitments for vesting and requirements to be satisfied at the table.
- Creating CD/ALTA settlement statements for closing packages make all necessary changes for final lender approval and send to external notary/closer.
- Making sure to quality control check package prior to sending out to lender for approval.
- Working with outsource/vendor partners and QC CD/ALTA and send for approval.
- Performing final check for taxes, premium, endorsement, vesting and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing.
- Working with scheduler to set closing times with customers. Securing notaries for scheduled closings or conducting closings personally as needed.
- Assisting with post-closing CD/ALTA changes and approvals
- Assisting with on-call coverage as needed
- Assisting with alternate shifts/weekend coverage when needed
- Minimum 2 years of title/mortgage or financial company experience
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!