Product Director #108021
6 month Contract to Hire
Must be eligible for hire in 6 months
Our client is a growth nationwide Mortgage Lending organization looking to expand their Product team and continue the journey to embrace a Product approach to their business. Ideal candidates will be people who are go-getters, autonomous, can live in the gray, and understand the impact of their role on the business and company KPI’s. The role of Product Director is a CONTRACT TO HIRE role. It is 100% remote, candidates must work EST hours.
The Product Director is responsible for the strategic Product vision and implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with Product Managers, Engineering leadership and Business leadership to create and execute on roadmaps that enable the Business to meet their strategic, often revenue-based, goals. This role will foster effective cross-team collaboration, lead leaders and individual contributors (virtually and directly) and enable efficient delivery of product enhancements using agile methodologies with the goal of improving the overall customer and team member experiences and efficiencies.
Essential Job Functions:
Education and/or Experience:
- 8+ years of additional Business Analysis, Product Owner, Product Management, Programming, etc.
- Anything relevant in the Product or Tech space would offset the need for a Bachelor's Extensive knowledge of both business and IT processes, experience preferred
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize initiatives, foster collaboration between departments and drive initiatives to completion through accountability
- Expert level experience in an Agile environment and a modern software process.
- Strong Jira/Confluence skills
- Understands organizational structure to influence and obtain agreement from stakeholders; Knows who/where to pursue information within the organization and applies towards removing team obstacles
- Strong professional development skills such as oral and written communications, personal credibility
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or associated lines of business is highly preferred