QA Engineer #99912
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer include:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents, and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Designing and executing automation scripts.
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Interacting with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Strong SQL knowledge and query writing skills
- Experience with ETL tools (SSIS, OWB, etc.) and with Linux environment
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools including (but not limited to) SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium, Appium.
- Able to read Java
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum SDLC
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions. We also offer Project Management and implementations of SalesForce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention. Our team has multiple members who have been with CSS over 15 years. The average tenure of all of CSS Tec’s recruiters exceeds 5 years. CSS Tec is very established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates due to deep and well-established networks throughout Greater Philadelphia & nationally. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology and Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS Tec operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opporutnity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.