Real Estate Paralegal - #108074
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/27/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Real Estate Paralegal
A diligent Paralegal with experience in Real Estate is needed to join our client in Philadelphia, PA! As the Real Estate Paralegal, you will primarily be responsible for drafting financing, disclosure, and closing documents while assisting with administrative tasks needed. This direct-hire opportunity offers $65k/year!
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Paralegal Include:
- Utilizes, creates or establishes procedures to manage large, complex transactions; attends closings and manages closing room; coordinates workflow and manages and controls execution of closing documents; tracks, obtains and organizes pre- and post-closing documents to assure performance of obligations.
- Manages due diligence sites and tracks due diligence and other transaction materials.
- Participates on conference calls and prepares summaries of salient points.
- Assists with review of diligence materials, including but not limited to title and survey and lien and litigation searches.
- Ordering basic corporate documents including good standings and certified organizational documents, etc.
- Drafts closing documents including, but not limited to, basic agreements and third-party consents and other more complex financing documents; compiles information and prepares schedules and exhibits to agreements.
- Assists with or fully manages closing process, including but not limited to, preparation and coordination of signature pages, preparation of documents in final form and tracking of documents, schedules and exhibits as needed in order to close transactions.
- Assists with post-closing matters including, but not limited to, mailings, closing binders and transfer agreements.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Real Estate Paralegal Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Paralegal Certification
- 2+ years of experience in corporate or real estate
- Ability to work hybrid role onsite and remotely
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime when needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!