Recruiter - #110248
Location : Atlanta, GA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/06/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced and professional Recruiter is needed in Atlanta, GA! As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process during the hiring process. This direct-hire position offers $75k-$90k per year!
Responsibilities of the Recruiter Include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for candidates during the hiring process including interviewing, answering questions, and informing candidates of their potential benefits.
- Conducting phone-screens, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Creating job descriptions and interview questions.
- Maintaining accurate notes throughout hiring process.
- Following all local employment laws and regulations
- Extending offers and negotiating employment terms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Recruiter Include:
- 5+ years Recruitment experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of recruitment tools such as Boolean searches, Sourcing techniques, LinkedIN
- Strong Excel skills
- Adaptable to new HRIS and management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.