Looking to get your foot in the door in a professional career in talent acquisition? Apply for our client’s Recruiter positions in Fleming Island, FL! As a Recruiter, you are responsible for finding qualified candidates for the company through sourcing and screening job seekers. These temporary-to-hire positions offer full-time a starting pay of $17 an hour!
For over 80 years, our client company has operated as a vehicle leasing business. Now, their services include more than just leasing, such as rentals, sales, and logistics. They are now a national leader with over 800 facilities across the United States and over 7,000 professional drivers.
Responsibilities of the Recruiters include:
- Conducting recruitment efforts including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, orientation, and the on-boarding of new recruits.
- Coordinating the full cycle recruiting process including responding to employment inquires, coordinating postings and advertising of positions, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, checking references, making offers, and assisting with the onboarding process.
- Tracking various leads and selling driving opportunities by communicating via telephone, internet, and face-to-face interaction.
- Responding to all inquiries about company policies and procedures, compensation, and specialty/dedicated opportunities.
- Processing all applications and necessary paperwork for new hires to ensure that company, DOT, and safety standards are met.
- Maintaining management and employee confidence by keeping resources and information confidential.
- Having knowledge of company standard operational procedures.
- Delivering superior customer service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- One of Fortune’s most admired companies in the world
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- 401K plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Tuition Assistance
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED (Associate’s/Bachelor’s preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruiting preferred, but willing to train!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!