Recruiter (Hybrid) - #110525
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 26.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/11/2022
End Date : 07/14/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Recruiter - Hybrid in Philadelphia, PA!
Seeking a detail oriented and organized Recruiter is needed to join our client in Philadelphia, PA! As the Recruiter, you will primarily be responsible for implementing a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring strategy. This temporary to possible hire offers $26/HR!
Responsibilities of the Recruiter Include:
- Onboarding all incoming applicants while offering a seamless experience.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records within the Applicant Tracking System for transparency and integrity of reports.
- Communicating with personnel to determine hiring needs.
- Using recruiting tools (i.e. Job Boards) and other marketing tools to attract talent to the company.
- Negotiating all offers of employment and promotional rates based on budgetary requirements.
- Designing selection processes relating to pre-qualification screening calls, testing, and/or other related programs to ensure recruiting consistency within the company.
- Owning employee’s employment experience from hire date and a period of one month after orientation to ensure employee stability, engagement and retention.
- Recommending updates to internal processes that provides efficient and effective procedures for the team.
- Participating in job fairs, employee satisfaction surveys and workshops.
- Escalating HR related issues as necessary.
- Remaining versed in company benefits.
- Maintaining established third-party partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Recruiter Include:
- 2-+ years experience in Recruiting Role
- Previous experience with Job Fairs, LinkedIN, CareerBuilder, etc
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor's Preferred
- Knowledge of HR policies and local employment laws
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to Pittsburgh, PA Quarterly
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.