Residential Property Accountant #99972
An experienced accountant or Accounts Receivable clerk is needed for a Property Accountant position in New Castle, DE! This temporary position pays $23 an hour!
Our client company is a well-known real estate developer with 50+ years of experience providing an opportunity for great people all over the Delaware area to live in an environment they can comfortably enjoy. They’re well known in the Real Estate world for exceptional customer service and promoting an inclusive environment for all.
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Assisting in posting of late fees and preparation and mailing of all expense, invoice, other financial mailings.
- Handling of deposit accounting from prep to final communication with clients
- Reporting accurately and timely on high volume data entry of checks and other financials into our accounting software
- Quality checking that all payments (expense and income) are credited to the correct ledger as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Life, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- A career path for further development and training
- Work life balance
- Paid Time Off
- And more!
- Associate’s degree preferred, or high school diploma and 5 years minimum of AR experience
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the Electronic Invoice Process
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Yardi Voyager proficient
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!