Risk Management Specialist #101418
Risk Management Specialist
Seeking a Risk Management Specialist in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider! As a Risk Management Specialist, you will be applying analytical knowledge and skills for risk mitigation plans!
Responsibilities of a Risk Management Specialist include:
- Scheduling support for ERM updates and BIA/BCP quarterly updates.
- Generating SRM Risk Mitigation plans.
- Monitoring, tracking, and updating key metrics and related reports queries and data sources
- Managing subcomponents of assigned projects within timeframes that support project plans deliverables
- Following and executing standard planning and reporting processes
- Supporting the development and maintenance of operational processes and reporting templates.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Risk Management Specialist:
- 2+ years of experience in a analytical position
- Bachelor's degree
- Great communication skills – oral and written
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Excel