Sales Channel Management / Implementation Manager #101761
Sales Channel Management/Implementation Manager
A job-seeker is needed for a Sales Channel Management/Implementation Manager position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Implementation Manager, you will primarily be responsible for successfully leading and managing the end to end project planning process and execution of program design changes that have program level impact and administrative requirements. This temp-to-hire position is offering $46/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Sales Channel Management/Implementation Manager include:
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining the implementation plan. Negotiating with customers to reach agreement and finalize time frames
- Developing the implementation timeline and plan
- Monitoring status of activities and documents progress
- Identifying issues and developing alternatives for solutions in partnership with customers. Facilitating meetings to evaluate alternatives, strategies or contingency plans for implementation success. If needed, escalating issues to appropriate level.
- Completing follow-up items through post-implementation period (typically, 30-60 days) and addressing any new issues
- Leading detailed requirements review and obtaining required sign-off
- For each release, performing in-depth analysis of requirement documentation with all impacted teams
- Building effective business relationships with key internal partners both business and IT
- Leading weekly meetings/calls with customers. Also, facilitating weekly calls with internal stakeholders as needed
- Collaborating with internal SMEs and partners to explain processes and options to decision-makers
- Developing, maintaining and distributing implementation communications including implementation documents, meeting minutes, issue log, etc.
- Escalating special needs or capability issues to management, leadership and key internal stakeholders
- Communicating gaps and impacts in order to support customer satisfaction
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Minimum 3 years of project management, customer/client implementations, client consultation work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Effective in all the programs in MS Office and PC-based software skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated results-oriented performance
- Effective decision-making and problem solving with experience in setting clear, actionable objectives and tactical plans for attaining results.
- High level of interpersonal skills, both internal and external to the organization.
- Effective written and oral communication and listening skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Experienced in managing multiple concurrent activities and priorities.
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships across functional and reporting areas to meet goals and client needs.
- Demonstrated experience in improvement initiatives
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!