Sales Development Representative #101893
Sales Development Representative
Six job-seekers who are fast-learners, builds great people connections, and are personally competitive are needed for a Direct Hire Sales Development Representative position in Montgomeryville, PA! As the Sales Development Representative, you will primarily be responsible for engaging with customers via phone and email, understand the consumer’s need, and qualifying and sending leads.This position is offering an annual salary starting at $35K.
Responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative include:
- Contacting 100-120 leads per day via outbound phone activity and email.
- Embracing the CRM process and protocols for lead follow up.
- Developing a deep understanding of the products and competitive differentiators, as well as an awareness of customer needs to maximize customer progression to the next level of the sales funnel.
- Engaging in a meaningful, brand-relevant way with customers, supporting the company’s value proposition.
- Achieving time-sensitive KPIs.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical benefits, Dental and Vision plans available.
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance available.
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Minimum 1 year of experience in high volume outbound phone sales, with a track record of success
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication skills and charismatic phone voice
- Ability to deliver technical information over the phone in an easy to understand fashion
- Customer-centric and results-oriented
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!