Sales Assistant #99974
A job-seeker with business acumen is needed for a Sales Assistant position in Carneys Point, NJ! As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the Channel team, Vice President, and Sales Manager with all sales and item/product related functions. This temporary-to-hire position offers $36 an hour.
Over 50 years ago, our client company was founded as a small manufacturing company; now, they are a national leader in private beverage manufacturing, where they focus on the production of organic products! It is and has always been their mission to create quality products that exceed customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities of the Sales Assistant include:
- Actively assisting the Channel team, the Vice President, and Sales Manager with daily activities.
- Managing the initial life cycle of a product including shark tank, feasibility, and new item set up.
- Working with Customers and Channel management on new item set-up, forecasting support, price list, and promotional maintenance.
- Involved with and competent in customer online portals as Channel requires
- Pulling and organizing information from IRI to create a story for the sell.
- Gathering data from the pricing and promotional tool to create opportunities to expand the sales on items previously listed.
- Monitoring customers’ online platforms for changes/updates that could affect the interest of the salesperson or the company.
- Learning CPC product and procedures in order to effectively support the Sales Manager and Vice President.
- Creating/maintaining sales reports to assist the Sales Manager and Vice President.
- Communicating with the Sales Manager and Vice President about critical timelines.
- Collaborating with the Sales Manager and Vice President to maintain data and documents that allow for maximizing time spent selling and closing.
- Making customer presentations as part of their ongoing development.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Discount
- Weight loss Program
- Health Fairs and Flu Shots
- Walking Challenge
- Healthy Vending Machines
- Company social outings and events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- And more!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of related business experience with skills in negotiation and selling skills to influence external buyers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Previous experience with QAD/Qlikview
- Great organizational, multitasking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills and works well in a team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!