Sales Support Specialist #101588
Sales Support Specialist
Seeking an Analytics Minded Job Seeker in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider! As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be ensuring the accuracy of the sales compensation data!
Responsibilities of a Sales Support Specialist include:
- Ensuring accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
- Developing “what-if” scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
- Analyzing compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions
- Working with business partners to maintain incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
- Managing client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Determining root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Performing and post-incentive payout adjustments as needed.
- Identifying, recommending, and executing business process improvements and coordinating with functional and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
- Performing special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed to support the goals and objectives of the department
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Sales Support Specialist:
- Two or more years’ relative work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel working experience
- Financial Analyst / Sales Compensation background high preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate multi-functional work groups including senior leadership