Salesforce Administrator / BA #107284
The Salesforce Business Analyst participates in all phases of our Salesforce processes including requirement documentation, solution design, unit testing, and project management. The solutions provided can vary from creating/updating approval processes, workflows, validation rules, managing 3rd party AppExchange products, fields and page layout, and various other Salesforce configurations. You should have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce capabilities to ensure the best solution is provided to our stakeholders.
· Build and maintain knowledge of SalesForce.com business processes and requirements as well as documenting the business objectives, use cases, business requirements, and system specifications.
· Administer the configuration and setup of SalesForce.com.
· Manage the help ticket queue of the Business Operations team, assigning work items to the proper subject matter expert as well as handling many of the Salesforce administration work items.
· Troubleshoot and resolve basic and advanced support issues as needed when an issue is escalated.
· Learn from and take coaching from some of the senior members of the team
· Strive to be a subject matter expert on Imprivata’s business processes and technology
· Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Demonstrate initiative, engagement and a commitment to quality and customer service.
· Be a constant learner and show the desire to learn new skills and help in new areas.
· The desire to join a larger team and learn from your peers and teammates
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
· ~1 year of Salesforce experience
· Proficiency in configuration and functional setup for SalesForce.com
· Experience with Salesforce technical solutions such as workflow rules, process builder, flow designed, validation rules, custom fields, page layouts, Lightning designer and working with AppExchange products.
· Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Salesforce CPQ experience is a major plus
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to influence an outcome
· An instinctive drive and interest to solve problems through building long-term solutions
· A team player with the desire to learn from your peers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!