Salesforce Developer #107282
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Revenue cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices.
· Be the subject matter expert when it comes to custom Salesforce development
· Ensure Salesforce best practices are leveraged in designing and delivering solutions.
· Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce.com custom developments, Lightning components and integrations.
· Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
· Adhere to best practices and standards while developing Salesforce applications.
· Collaborate with business for User Acceptance Testing.
· Develop user-friendly customizations to meet business requirements
· Be able to work independently but also regularly collaborate and cooperate with a variety of people to solve busines problems for the business.
· Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
· Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
· 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Development.
· In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
· Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
· Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
· Consulting experience
· Strong experience in Sales Cloud with Configuration and customization with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Chatter, ETL tools, etc.
· Experience in developing Lightning Web Components and other front end development.
· Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [ Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.,]
· Experience with Coveo is highly desired
· Thorough understanding of out-of-the-box automation capabilities of Salesforce like Process Builder, Flows, Automation rules, Approval Process etc. and when to use config vs a coded solution
· Ability to determine and explain the logic behind proposed solutions. There are generally many ways to solution things in Salesforce, we want to make sure this role is experienced enough to walk through the design approaches not chosen and why the desired approach is the most beneficial/scalable.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!